Even Cannes is slow, the taxi’s are as difficult to get as ever. I got a great feeling of freedom, when trying to get taxi a guy with a motorbike approach and asked: MotoTaxi? And showed his motorbike. I was in a hurry and could have taken a kickbike. So off we go, with a huge bike and a sign in front saying official Cannes Film Festival vehicle. This ment I was taken through the busiest time and streets with polices opening closed streets just for me! How much cooler moving around Cannes can get?
- Go big or go home
- ” En mää mikään oo, muttet oo kyllä sääkään “
- Punaisessa kulmassa
- Off to Torino
- Ottaa Mahasta
- Aamu Filmcompany in Cannes 2011
- Poimintoja Taulukauppiaat – elokuvan arvosteluista
- “Let’s whisper into the mouth of a friend” -spesiaali
- The Painting Sellers will be broadcast in over 10 countries
- The Painting Sellers’ theatrical release 3.9.